- 1 Day Course
Mandatory Workshop for Carers
1 day and / or 2 days with follow on course added on day two if required.
This online or face to face Mandatory Training for Agency Workers package should be completed by locum doctors,
Medical locums and other healthcare locum workers in NHS Trusts and
private hospitals, and other
Clinical settings including:
Consultants working in the private sector
General Practice Locum GPs
- Caldicott principles
- Conflict and complaints
- Equality diversity and inclusion
- Fire safety fire hazards risks and responsibilities as an
- Food safety controlling the spread and causes of
contaminants, personal hygiene policy and storage
serving of food.
- RIDDOR: workplace accidents and stress
- Infection control, cause of infection, risks, hand
washing, PPE, cleaning, and sterilising.
- Lone working
- Safeguarding Children and Adults’ awareness
- Learning disabilities and autism
- Medication awareness
- Dementia awareness