- 1 Day Course
Epilepsy and Administration of Midazolam
This course covers the best practice guidelines and ensures that those who complete it will have the skills and knowledge to provide a safe, effective.
Environment for people with epilepsy.
• Understand epilepsy and epilepsy management
• Understand the physiological and cultural effects of epilepsy
• Understand the importance of care plans and
risk assessments to ensure a safe treatment and effective treatment
• Be able to recognise seizures and deliver the correct first aid where necessary
• Recognise and emergency and take the appropriate action
• Understand the theory and practice of administering Buccal Midazolam
• Have the knowledge to administer Buccal Midazolam in accordance with the individual care plan
Further Learning & Summary
On successful completion of the course, all delegates will receive a
Certificate of Attendance which we recommend is renewed every year.
The maximum number of delegates permitted on each course is 12, and they must attend the entire course duration to be eligible to gain the Certificate of Attendance.